#FeelGoodPhotoOfTheDay – Heavenly Heather
So in a difficult time for many people, around the world, I thought I would try to share more of my images that are simply about something beautiful. I hope everyone will find some peace and pleasure in these images. We all need to take good care of our mental wellbeing as well as keeping ourselves as safe as possible throughout the coronavirus outbreak.
- Wash your hands for at least 20secs, regularly
- If you have symptoms, including a persistent cough or fever, self isolate at home for 14 days, along with all members of your household
- Do not contact the NHS unless you have urgent need
- Work from home if you can
- Avoid non-essential contact with others. Keep 2m distance between yourself and others if you have to go out
- Avoid all unnecessary travel at home or abroad
- Avoid gatherings with friends or family, use other means to keep in touch
- Be mindful of those in at-risk categories, including the over 70’s and those with underlying health conditions
For at-risk groups this is a very difficult time indeed as we are being asked to stay at home, in isolation, for up to 12 weeks. If, like me, you are in this category please do try to find remote places you can get to by car for exercise and fresh air. This is really important for your mental wellbeing! I will be going to a few nature reserves and parks where I know I can distance myself from other people. Ask family, friends or neighbours if they can pick up shopping or prescriptions for you. If you live with someone who is at-risk, you are advised to self-isolate as far as possible to help protect those you live with.
If you are NOT in the at-risk category, could you perhaps offer some support to anyone local to you who is?
Take care of yourselves and those around you! We will get through this x